Isotretinoin (commonly dispensed as Accutane) can be a game-changer when you have severe acne, but it’s not without its side effects. TrueLipids Isotretinoin Treatment Survival Kit was created to provide relief for some of the most common skin issues that patients experience, such as dry skin, itchiness, and chapped lips. With its combination of gentle, irritant-free ingredients, this kit hydrates and soothes all skin types without causing additional breakouts.
The kit includes:
- o TrueLipids TrueTherapy Ceramide+ Cream to seal in moisture and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier
- o TrueLipids Eczema Experts Anti-Itch 1% Hydrocortisone Barrier Cream to relieve areas of redness, itchiness, inflammation, or chapping
- o TrueLipids Relieve and Protect Ointment for deep-healing hydration with long-lasting effects
- o TrueLipids TrueLips Lip Balm for a blend of rich moisturizing ingredients specially formulated for the delicate skin of the lips
Like all TrueLipids products, TrueLipids Isotretinoin Treatment Survival Kit is non-toxic and free of the top 88 allergens that may be present in other skin care products. It’s environmentally-friendly, making it safe for you and for the earth.
The TrueLipids technology is a patent-pending powerhouse for skin care, taking an all-over approach to repairing and maintaining a healthy skin barrier while treating a wide variety of common skin issues. It’s the only skin care technology that addresses 8 different skin vulnerabilities at once:
- Specific Lipid Deficiencies
- Compromised Lipid Production
- Abnormal pH
- Chemical Sensitivities and Allergies
- Abnormal Cellular Turnover
Directions for Use: Use TrueLipids Ceramide+ Cream twice a day in the morning and at night on your entire body, not just dry or scaly patches. For best results, apply right after washing and patting dry. Use True Lipids Relieve & Protect Ointment on excessively dry areas. For itchy or irritated areas, apply TrueLipids Eczema Experts 1% Hydrocortisone Barrier Cream to the affected areas, followed by a generous layer of TrueLipids Relieve & Protect Ointment. Use this combination 2-4 times a day until the area clears up, and then use Ceramide+ Cream daily as instructed above to maintain clear, smooth, supple skin. Apply TrueLipids TrueLips Lip Balm at least twice a day in the morning and especially before bed, and as often as you need throughout the day to keep your lips soft and moisturized and to relieve painful chapping.