Keep your skin clear and your psoriasis flare-ups under control when you use TrueLipids Psoriasis Kit as part of your regular skin care regimen. This powerful trio of TrueLipids products offers a potent combination of deep-healing hydration, strengthening and maintaining a healthy skin barrier, and offering fast relief for inflammation and irritation. Those who experience psoriasis often find that their skin is extremely sensitive and easily irritated by ingredients common to many skin care products, so you’ll be glad to know that TrueLipids products are carefully formulated to be free of allergens and irritants and are safe for sensitive skin.
The kit includes:
- o TrueLipids Relieve & Protect Ointment for rich, deep-hydrating healing
- o TrueLipids TrueTherapy Ceramide+ Cream to lock in moisture and strengthen your skin’s barrier; ceramide is one of the more effective ingredients for treating psoriasis
- o TrueLipids Eczema Experts Anti-Itch 1% Hydrocortisone Barrier Cream to soothe and calm skin where it’s most cracked, chapped, irritated, itchy, or inflamed.
Like all TrueLipids products, TrueLipids Psoriasis Kit is non-toxic and free of the top 88 allergens that may be present in other skin care products. It’s environmentally-friendly, making it safe for you and for the earth.
The TrueLipids technology is a patent-pending powerhouse for skin care, taking an all-over approach to repairing and maintaining a healthy skin barrier while treating a wide variety of common skin issues. It’s the only skin care technology that addresses 8 different skin vulnerabilities at once:
- Specific Lipid Deficiencies
- Compromised Lipid Production
- Abnormal pH
- Chemical Sensitivities and Allergies
- Abnormal Cellular Turnover
Directions for Use: Use TrueLipids Ceramide+ Cream twice a day in the morning and at night on your entire body, not just dry or scaly patches. For best results, apply right after washing and patting dry. Use True Lipids Relieve & Protect Ointment instead if your skin is very dry all over. For psoriasis outbreaks, apply TrueLipids Eczema Experts 1% Hydrocortisone Barrier Cream to the affected areas, followed by a generous layer of TrueLipids Relieve & Protect Ointment. Use this combination 2-4 times a day until the area clears up, and then use Ceramide+ Cream daily as instructed above to maintain clear, smooth, supple skin.