Description: Embrace a gentle, hypoallergenic regimen to restore your skin to a healthy, vibrant glow! TrueLipids Rejuvenation Package relieves dryness with cutting-edge TrueLipids deep moisturizing technology, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This trio delivers a blend of essential skin lipids that evens out skin tone and pigmentation, reduces lip lines, and protects your skin without irritants found in other skin care products. The three-step kit offers powerful rejuvenation even to people with extremely sensitive skin.
The package includes:
- o TrueLipids TrueTherapy Ceramide+ Cream to seal in moisture and maintain a healthy skin barrier
- o TrueLipids Hydrate, Correct & Perfect Lotion to calm inflammation and deliver antioxidants and deep hydration for an even tone and firm, smooth feel
- o TrueLipids TrueLips Lip Balm for a richly moisturizing blend of ingredients ideal for delicate lip skin
Like all TrueLipids products, [TrueTherapy Ceramide+ Cream] is non-toxic and free of the top 88 allergens that may be present in other skin care products. It’s environmentally-friendly, making it safe for you and for the earth.
The TrueLipids technology is a patent-pending powerhouse for skin care, taking an all-over approach to repairing and maintaining a healthy skin barrier while treating a wide variety of common skin issues. It’s the only skin care technology that addresses 8 different skin vulnerabilities at once:
- Specific Lipid Deficiencies
- Compromised Lipid Production
- Abnormal pH
- Chemical Sensitivities and Allergies
- Abnormal Cellular Turnover
Directions for Use: Begin with TrueLipids Hydrate, Correct & Perfect Lotion in the morning and at night after washing your face. At night, use TrueLipids TrueTherapy Ceramide+ Cream after the lotion to seal in moisture and work with your skin’s natural repair process while you sleep. Apply right after patting your skin dry, when your skin still feels hydrated from washing. Apply TrueLipids TrueLips Lip Balm throughout the day as needed and following the other two steps before bedtime.