Description: You may know it as “dandruff”, but whatever you call it, Seborrheic Dermatitis can be frustrating and embarrassing. TrueLipids Seborrheic Dermatitis Kit relieves the flaking, redness, burning, and itching that you’re experiencing on your scalp, face, and/or chest. What’s more, it offers long-lasting hydration, mild exfoliation, and anti-oxidant protection without exacerbating the oily skin that often accompanies seborrheic dermatitis. Use this duo both to clear up symptoms in problem spots as well as incorporating them into your daily skin care routine.
The kit includes:
- o TrueLipids Hydrate, Correct & Perfect Lotion to calm inflammation, moisturize deeply, lightly exfoliate, and strengthen your skin’s natural defenses for improved clarity, tone, and texture
- o TrueLipids Eczema Experts Anti-Itch 1% Hydrocortisone Barrier Cream to provide fast, soothing relief for areas of redness, flaking, irritation, and itching.
Like all TrueLipids products, TrueLipids Seborrheic Dermatitis Kit is non-toxic and free of the top 88 allergens that may be present in other skin care products. It’s environmentally-friendly, making it safe for you and for the earth.
The TrueLipids technology is a patent-pending powerhouse for skin care, taking an all-over approach to repairing and maintaining a healthy skin barrier while treating a wide variety of common skin issues. It’s the only skin care technology that addresses 8 different skin vulnerabilities at once:
- Specific Lipid Deficiencies
- Compromised Lipid Production
- Abnormal pH
- Chemical Sensitivities and Allergies
- Abnormal Cellular Turnover
Directions for use: When your face, chest, skin behind the ears and/or hairline are reddened, flaking, burning, or itchy, apply the TrueLipids Eczema Experts 1% Hydrocortisone Cream 1-2 times a day until you see improvement. Use TrueLipids Hydrate, Correct & Perfect Lotion over the hydrocortisone cream and on your entire body as your daily moisturizer two times a day.