Provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and supports the skin's natural ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
APPROPRIATE FOR: All skin types and complements any skin care regimen
PURPOSE: Rejuvenating Hydrator
RESULTS: HA5 delivers both immediate and long-term benefits
- Instantly smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Immediate hydration
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and roughness
STUDY RELATED QUESTIONNAIRES REVEALED THAT:
- 96% of patients agreed that immediately after applying HA5 it made their skin feel smooth and soft*
- 91% of patients agreed that after 8 weeks of twice-daily use, HA5 made their skin feel "more refreshed and moisturized"*
- 100% of patients agreed that HA5 works with their daily regimen*
- "Spreads easily"
- "Works well with other products"
- "Absorbs easily"
*Results based on an 8-week, open-label, single-center clinical usage study to assess the efficacy and tolerability of HA5 in subjects with visible (mild to severe) facial lines/wrinkles immediately after application and, and after long-term use. Subjects aged 35-65 years (n = 23 at week 8) applied HA5 twice daily immediately after cleansing while skin was still moist.
WHEN TO APPLY Use HA5 twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Apply HA5 after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin - BEFORE you moisturize and apply SPF (sun protection).
WHERE TO APPLY Apply to face, neck, and décolleté or any area where fine lines and wrinkles primarily exist.
VITISENSCETM Technology - a SkinMedica exclusive technology that harnesses potent antioxidants found in Vitis Flower Stem Cells Extract, Peptide Complex to support rejuvenation and hydration, Polysaccharides from French Polynesia, and Plankton Extract for healthy skin - all working to support skin's ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
- A proprietary mix of five types of HA that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Time Release HA: A SkinMedica proprietary ingredient for sustained release of HA
- Sodium Hyaluronate: For immediate hydration
- Uncross-linked HA: For smoothness and hydration
- Nano HA: Soothes skin
- Cross-Linked HA: Provides long-lasting hydration for up to 8 hours
Water/Aqua, Dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-8 Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Whey Protein, Plankton Extract, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Algin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Citrate, Sea Water, Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Silica, Decyl Glucoside,
Net Wt. 2 Oz. / 56.7 g
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
and Your Skin.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural, "water-loving" substance found in the skin—acting as your body's natural hydrator. HA holds in moisture, keeping skin healthy, resilient, and supple. With age, the amount of HA in the skin decreases, diminishing your skin's ability to remain hydrated. Between the ages of 40-50, your skin has lost 50% of the HA it had at age 20.
Introducing a new chapter in skin hydration. HA5 supports the skin’s ability to replenish its own HA for overall skin health. HA5 has a proprietary mix of five HA forms that smooth the skin, thereby decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The 5 HA's work synergistically to provide immediate smoothing and continuous hydration throughout the day.